Torque Wrench Checking

or field of view,

was trying to say

from the pinhole for

It means, "Don't Ask Me How I Know This." (or.."Knew That".)

But....DAMHIKT...

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

or field of view,

was trying to say

from the pinhole for

Years ago, when I was a little guy, my pap showed me how to read the writing on the light bulb by looking into one of the flats on top of a ring, be it diamond, onyx or whatever. You just hold it close to your eye, at your cheek, with the "flat" parallel to the floor and use it like a tiny little mirror and you can read the writing on the bulb. Probably the same principal - not enough of the light to blind you, but you can read the printing. Pretty slick and I've used it a few times. Ken.

Reply to
Kenneth W. Sterling