Tost to 'Teenut'

May the light from your lamp of wisdom never go out! And your memory stay ever warm! RIP

Bob rgentry at oz dot net

Reply to
Bob Gentry

Here's to ya, Teenut.

My personal vote for all time best Teenut post:

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Yep ! We all miss Teenut, GRHS ! The last RCM post I sent Teenut was a few days before his death. I said something to the effect, "I would rather have an ass-eating from Teenut than a blessing from the Pope !"

Bob Swinney

My personal vote for all time best Teenut post:

Karl

Reply to
Robert Swinney

I have that one saved on my computer, it's my favorite too.

Carl Boyd

Reply to
Carl Boyd

Wow, I had lost track of the date. man , it still hurts.

Miss 'ya guy.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

And we can't forget "Way Oil".

Teenut was a gentleman who both educated and entertained.

Here's a sparkling cider to him.

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl