PICTURES -- Moving to my new shop

I am moving to a new shop.
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Warehouse/
10,000 square feet, 1 acre of land, machines pictured are included in
the deal. 800 amps 240v electricity.
Ignoramus7308 wrote:

Nice place. Looks like lot's of transportation available as well.
--
Steve W.

yep, railroad... my 5 year old will love this place due to railroad alone. He is a big train fan.
Ignoramus7308 wrote:

Your wife will love you moving your tools out of her garage :)

She is very excited!
On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:38:15 -0500, Ignoramus7308
SNIP

Hmmmmmmm.......when MY wife stands like that, it's not excitement....more like WTF has he bought now!?!?!?
Brian.

Well, you will have a BIG air compressor. Buy him a vintage Nathan 7 chime locomotive horn. I love the sound of those things a couple of miles off.
Steve

Someone here has a railroad (probably actually a ships) horn mounted in their vehicle. I hear it about once a month at various distances. Karl
On 9/29/2011 8:40 AM, Ignoramus7308 wrote:

Looks really nice. Building looks like it was well maintained. No water leaks show on the concrete block walls. Keep the outside well painted.
See no facilities for your wife. Will you let her visit you?
Are you going to rent out part of the building?
Paul

It is not quite as nice, but yes, could be worse.

Yes, but doubtfully she will be here often.

I still have not decided, but I am leaning against it.
Hey Iggy,
Looks GREAT !!!!!!!!.... almost 10 times my shop size. Probably even bigger than Gunners yard?? You'll love it.
Only thing I didn't see, an overhead 5 ton crane (or even larger would be nice) to unload that truck with all the new auction stuff you'll be after, but I guess you'll work a way to load/unload with the Toyota fork-lift. You did buy it, didn't you?
I do wonder why no "close-ups" of the CNC machine near the rotary surface grinder. Looks like a lathe, but ???????????
Take care. Keep up the good work!
Brian Lawson, Bot6hwell, Ontario. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:40:18 -0500, Ignoramus7308

It is a CNC Tool and Cutter grinder and it is supposedly broke. There is an extra motherboard next to it, I will look at it when I get time.

CNC T&C grinder, non-operating.

It is called "Anca Fastgrind".

=================================== Hey Iggy,
Jeeeeeezzzzzus......
<http://www.machinetools.com/us/listings/view/anca-fastgrind--3

Yes, I am impressed too.
    --Hope you've got room for a horde of visitors! :-)
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Steel, Stainless, Titanium:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Guaranteed Uncertified Welding!
steamer wrote:

Iggy can hold CNC retrofit classes to make some more money.

That's a great way to not make money... i

Very nice, good luck.
Best Regards Tom.