PICTURES -- Moving to my new shop

I am moving to a new shop.

10,000 square feet, 1 acre of land, machines pictured are included in
the deal. 800 amps 240v electricity.
Ignoramus7308
Nice place. Looks like lot's of transportation available as well.
Reply to
Steve W.
yep, railroad... my 5 year old will love this place due to railroad alone. He is a big train fan.
Ignoramus7308
Your wife will love you moving your tools out of her garage :)
Reply to
Pete C.
She is very excited!
Ignoramus7308
Looks really nice. Building looks like it was well maintained. No water leaks show on the concrete block walls. Keep the outside well painted.
See no facilities for your wife. Will you let her visit you?
Are you going to rent out part of the building?
Paul
Reply to
Paul Drahn
Hey Iggy,
Looks GREAT !!!!!!!!.... almost 10 times my shop size. Probably even bigger than Gunners yard?? You'll love it.
Only thing I didn't see, an overhead 5 ton crane (or even larger would be nice) to unload that truck with all the new auction stuff you'll be after, but I guess you'll work a way to load/unload with the Toyota fork-lift. You did buy it, didn't you?
I do wonder why no "close-ups" of the CNC machine near the rotary surface grinder. Looks like a lathe, but ???????????
Take care. Keep up the good work!
Brian Lawson, Bot6hwell, Ontario. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Reply to
Brian Lawson
SNIP
Hmmmmmmm.......when MY wife stands like that, it's not excitement....more like WTF has he bought now!?!?!?
Brian.
Reply to
Brian Lawson
--Hope you've got room for a horde of visitors! :-)
Reply to
steamer
Very nice, good luck.
Best Regards Tom.
Reply to
azotic
It is not quite as nice, but yes, could be worse.
Yes, but doubtfully she will be here often.
I still have not decided, but I am leaning against it.
Ignoramus7308
Lovely! A trapezoidal building.
I like the "birdbath" in the washroom.
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany
Iggy can hold CNC retrofit classes to make some more money.
Reply to
Pete C.
That's a great way to not make money... i
Reply to
Ignoramus7308
It is a CNC Tool and Cutter grinder and it is supposedly broke. There is an extra motherboard next to it, I will look at it when I get time.
Ignoramus7308
Buy, lease, or rent? How much?
Wes
I'll be within 1 mile of that sometime on Monday before Thanksgiving. Would you like me to stop by?
Karl
Reply to
Karl Townsend
Oh, yes. Good question. I bought it.
Ignoramus7308
Would love to see you
Reply to
Ignoramus7308
I realized that I did not answer the question how much.
I will only know that when I sell the machines.
Ignoramus7308