PICTURES -- Moving to my new shop

I am moving to a new shop.

10,000 square feet, 1 acre of land, machines pictured are included in the deal. 800 amps 240v electricity. i
Reply to
Ignoramus7308

Nice place. Looks like lot's of transportation available as well.

Reply to
Steve W.

yep, railroad... my 5 year old will love this place due to railroad alone. He is a big train fan.

Ignoramus7308

Your wife will love you moving your tools out of her garage :)

Reply to
Pete C.

She is very excited!

Ignoramus7308

Looks really nice. Building looks like it was well maintained. No water leaks show on the concrete block walls. Keep the outside well painted.

See no facilities for your wife. Will you let her visit you?

Are you going to rent out part of the building?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Drahn

Hey Iggy,

Looks GREAT !!!!!!!!.... almost 10 times my shop size. Probably even bigger than Gunners yard?? You'll love it.

Only thing I didn't see, an overhead 5 ton crane (or even larger would be nice) to unload that truck with all the new auction stuff you'll be after, but I guess you'll work a way to load/unload with the Toyota fork-lift. You did buy it, didn't you?

I do wonder why no "close-ups" of the CNC machine near the rotary surface grinder. Looks like a lathe, but ???????????

Take care. Keep up the good work!

Brian Laws>I am moving to a new shop.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:38:15 -0500, Ignoramus7308 wrote: SNIP

Hmmmmmmm.......when MY wife stands like that, it's not excitement....more like WTF has he bought now!?!?!?

Brian.

Reply to
Brian Lawson

--Hope you've got room for a horde of visitors! :-)

Reply to
steamer

Very nice, good luck.

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
azotic

It is not quite as nice, but yes, could be worse.

Yes, but doubtfully she will be here often.

I still have not decided, but I am leaning against it.

Ignoramus7308

Lovely! A trapezoidal building.

I like the "birdbath" in the washroom.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Iggy can hold CNC retrofit classes to make some more money.

Reply to
Pete C.

That's a great way to not make money... i

Reply to
Ignoramus7308

It is a CNC Tool and Cutter grinder and it is supposedly broke. There is an extra motherboard next to it, I will look at it when I get time.

Ignoramus7308

Buy, lease, or rent? How much?

Wes

Wes

I'll be within 1 mile of that sometime on Monday before Thanksgiving. Would you like me to stop by?

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Oh, yes. Good question. I bought it.

Ignoramus7308

Would love to see you

Reply to
Ignoramus7308

I realized that I did not answer the question how much.

I will only know that when I sell the machines.

Ignoramus7308