trade - anyone want to trade a JetDirect 2550A print server for a couple of cutoff blades?

see title - I could use some blades to fit in my BXA-7 holder - and I have this print server card that I bought and then realized it doesn't fit my
printer - if interested in such a trade, drop me a note off list via the email address on my web page below
--
Bill -
www.wbnoble.com