Trailer brake actuator

I think mine cost around 30 bucks , installed it myself . I presume you're wiring for a round multipin plug with brakes and lights and all that . Pull your "main" power direct from the battery with either a breaker or fuse . You might be lucky enough to have a vehicle new enough to have built-in wiring for that ...
Reply to
Snag
Look for one at about $100. You should have one that has an inertia sensitive chip and will work in reverse as well as forward. It's nice to have brake control in reverse.
Reply to
azjohn

Site Timeline