trailer brakes

What is scarier is that police almost impounded the trailer that I was towing, with a Bridgeport mill, even though it was not commercial. I was lucky to have a laptop with me with Internet and I showed them the rules.

Ignoramus9757

Iggy,

Upon what premise/law was he trying to impound the trailer?

Maybe he wanted a Bridgeport mill?

Reply to
karchiba

On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 22:40:42 -0500, "Karl Townsend" wrote the following:

Very cool! What'll it cut?

-- Peace of mind is that mental condition in which you have accepted the worst. -- Lin Yutang

Reply to
Larry Jaques

A really big pizza...

Reply to
Pete C.

Risking not reading ahead and seeing this already covered, how about one of those RV back up cameras and a monitor so you could watch what's going on behind while you try different settings?

Newb

Reply to
nobody

I heard about a clever invention called a "rearview mirror".

Ignoramus9757

You need an ABS but it would be very non-trivial to add.....

Reply to
David Lesher

It all depends on what state you are driving in.

John

Reply to
john