Trike project

Hi gang! I've been offline for a couple of years workin' on this and that. Here's a link to one of the projects I've been building:

...And a link to subsequent work:
...And turning the trike into a quad to better support my fat ass:

SteamboatEd Haas

Ditto, Ed. Long time no hear. What's the lift capacity, a few hundred pounds? Pretty thick-walled tubing, it appears. Do you have to weight the front of the tractor/quad to get away with that?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Looks like you followed up to the wrong thread but yes, the crane should lift a wee bit over 200 pounds and that's adequate for my needs. The heaviest thing I'll ever lift with it is probably the boiler in my boat and that's a wee bit under 200 pounds.

Reply to
SteamboatEd Haas

Interesting pics. Thanks for sharing.

Reply to