Trying to ID more parts/tools

Should be the last of the unknown stuff as I dig through these boxes of
equipment. Any guesses?

Thanks
GTO(John)
Reply to
GTO69RA4
1: Possibly kingpin bushings. 5: Possibly center piece for a shaft coupler. 6: Possibly tractor implement attachment clamps (John Deere?). 7. Definitely a gage for grinding Ford flathead valve stem ends to set the clearance. Small end for 60HP, large end for 85HP. 10. Definitely axle knockers. Used on early Fords and others to loosen keyed taper rear axles from the hubs. Don Young
Reply to
Don Young
That's what I was thinking too. Look like wheel clamps for old style hub/rim wheels.
JW
Reply to
Jeridiah