UK small batch work available

Dear Community ,

We are looking for an engineering workshop which can do some small prototype turning, milling and drilling for us. If that is you, please give us some ideas of the machines you have got, the tolerances of work you are used to, and your hourly rate in US$ .

We are looking forward to your reply,

Thanks .

Reply to
ultrasonic_machining

Dear Community ,

We are looking for an engineering workshop which can do some small machining runs ie. turning, milling and drilling for us

If you are interested, please drop me a line .

Thanks .

Al

Reply to
ultrasonic_machining

Dear Community ,

We are looking for an engineering workshop which can do some small machining runs ie. turning, milling and drilling for us

If you are interested, please drop me a line .

Thanks .

Al

Reply to
ultrasonic_machining

Why don't you post a location?

Reply to
Rex

Didn't he do that? In one of his posts, he asked for a UK-company bidding in US$. Maybe that was too strange for most.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Mueller

His headers say Great Britain.

Reply to
Steve Ackman

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 01:14:02 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, Steve Ackman quickly quoth:

But his first post requested quotes in USD. He probably can't find anyone local with machine tools. They're probably outlawed as being dangerous Over There.

Reply to
Larry Jaques