UPDATE AND THANKS Milling on the lathe Vertical tslot table or vertical milling vise?

Just wanted to Toss an update
Two weeks ago i bought the MT3 to Weldon endmill holder and a few days later built its drawbar On thursday the Palmgen 400B milling adaptor
came in and this weekend i'm going to make a holddown for it (My current rocker toolpost is a bit too small so i'm going to turn one this weekend hopefully to fit what the milling attachment is expecting)
thanks for the advice to all who posted. this should keep me doing some limited milling until such time as i can afford a real mill or mill/drill