US Army elite airborne division heads to Puerto Rico

All you're doing with your dopey non-sequitur question mark shit, is trying to pretend away the fact that all the hundreds of hours of time you spent hoping to intimidate, achieved the opposite result - laughter, and guaranteed permanent unemployment. You can't even get your usual knuckle dragging sycophants to buy into the "great cull." It's a joke, and you're a joke for inventing it, promoting it, and expecting anyone to believe it.

LOL So your lame attempt to walk back the great cull and the list, is to admit that all of it is nothing more than your claim that you're sending out blind emails!

There is no data you goddamn stupid liar.

Uh, there's not much point in preventing backtracking when you're publicly posting the plot details, moron.

Good that you enjoyed watching Mission Impossible. Funny that you think that adding one of the plot devices to your fantasy would increase its plausibility.

For a guy who doesn't care, you sure wrote a lot of detailed scenarios! And you're still doing it! Get a clue. Everybody knows it was 100% Wieber BS. And we know you know it, and that you know any HR person will know it with only a few minutes of research.

That was your intention. Same as it was your intention to intimidate with tales of your lawyers and lawsuits. Same as it was your intention to earn a living with your "business," fix your septic system problems by dumping magic powder dust down the toilet, etc.

Nobody.

Absolutely. So helpless that when faced with the realization that you've dug yourself into a hole, you can't think of any solution other than to keep digging. But no physical digging, because that would take away from your chair time, a problem your wife called "spent too much time on the computer." She figured that out decades ago, yet here you are, still churning out the self-destructive nonsense.

Everybody is superior to you. For example, the immigrant clerk at the

7-Eleven whose taxes help pay for your family's leeching. And especially any little kid who when caught lying, is able to own up to it.
Reply to
Land Ho

They just don't want to be caught wearing those club caps, with the "Sons of Timothy McVeigh" stitched on the front.

Funny you should mention 7-11. I was looking at some old posts and came across this one by Pox von Sputum:

"I took a Panda [Chinese gold coin] to 711 just to piss you off and the Indian owner offered me full value plus half of spot."

Jeez. Around here, you're lucky if they'll take a credit card.

And:

"Actually, I have traded on site in several countries. I have had Indians in India offer me 20% over market value for certain gold coins."

Pox failed to note that, at that time (2011) a foreigner caught bringing gold coins or bullion into India faced fines and prison, and the "customers" he was selling to in India could collect 50,000 Rupees (around $1,000 in 2011) per kg. in bounty if they turned him in. That's 2.5 times the bounty paid to catch someone smuggling heroin.

Do you suppose Pox and Gunner are related?

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Every cull post you ever wrote. Everything you haven't accomplished in life because you'll only get up from your chair when the smokes and Dew run out. Duh.

LOL Why do you bother to claim to killfile when you respond to every new nym, every time?

And where's that junk van registration you said you'd "happily" post? Maybe it's time for you to come up with a story to explain why the junk van has joined the junk bikes and junk motorhome in your permanent yard ornament collection.

Reply to
Chocolate Jesus

Haw haw haw! Isn't that the best? And he'll go around and around with a "new" antagonist, sometimes for weeks, when it's obviously the same person whom he claims to have "plinked".

I'm going to be making the drive from my home near San Gabriel up to visit friends in northern California in a few weeks, and I think I'll probably swing by Taft for some pictures in the 300 block of south Olive Ave. I think you and Ed are in touch, and I know how to reach him, so he can forward them. My bet is that Hotel Econoline is still up on blocks.

Reply to
Pipewrench Peterson

YOU are little man Ball, let's get folks up to speed on who and what YOU are!

LITTLE MAN BALL-----

PARK THAT JETTA!!!

PICK THOSE ORANGES!!!

SELL THOSE SOLAR PANELS!!!

Owner Name Jonathan Ball Address 5327 Shepard Ave City Sacramento State CA Zip Code 95819 Land Use Resid. Single Family Land Size 0.168 acres Appraised Value $420130 Assessed Value $420130 Legal Description Sac:00501110170000

Jonathan Ball Field Energy Consultant SolarCity Northern California Sacramento, CA

Recommendations

Be the first to leave a recommendation for Jonathan Ball.

dr. postalman

He's been reduced to a single VBG today. I guess he's still working on his fable to explain the great Hotel Econoline registration mystery.

Looking forward to it.

I wouldn't be surprised. It's probably being used as a shed, same as the "motorhome." All that crap he hoards has to be stored somewhere. He's using his hoarded crap something like matryoshka dolls. :)

Reply to
Chocolate Jesus

Jealous, bitch?

Reply to
dr. postalman

Of what? Having no chance at all of getting onto one of those reality TV shows about hoarding? Of having no useless crap or dead vehicles to store it in? LOL

Reply to
Chocolate Jesus

Is that code word for "mommy's basement"?

Lol.

Reply to
dr. postalman

Reply to
raykeller

How long do you think it will take to run the mentaly ill stalkers nyms up to say 3000 ?

Reply to
raykeller

Man, how many more predictions of interesting times are you going to make before you realize what everyone else already knows... that your predictions are nothing but the idiotic fantasies of a lifetime loser?

"We live in interesting times..and they are about to get even more interesting. Got food?"

From the same post, another failed prediction, of where Wieber thought he would be during the great cull of 2014!

"Moi? Ill be doing paperwork in an officesomewhere."

Bwahahahaha!

Why do you still imagine you have the foresight to predict unprecedented social upheaval when you didn't even know that you'd be on food stamps and sleeping in a junk vehicle?

Reply to
Chocolate Jesus

So, Wieber, what are you going to do, hide Hotel Econoline to prevent the unregistered junker from being photographed? Or will you claim that someone stole the plates?

Reply to
Chocolate Jesus

I suppose he might fire up the legendary backhoe and dig a subterranean garage for it so it can't be seen from the street.

Reply to
Duane Trevino

I think it's time for shitbag tRudey/Jonathan Ball to be TOS'd.

What say people?

Complaints to:

How do I contact Easynews Abuse? Easynews Abuse handles all correspondences and inquiries via email. You can contact Easynews Abuse via email at snipped-for-privacy@easynews.com.

Please include the message header or sample of the message headers for the post(s) in question.

snipped-for-privacy@easynews.com

SPAM. Easynews enforces a zero-tolerance spam policy regarding our users posts to usenet through our network. It is the sole discretion of Easynews to determine if a user's posts are considered spam. A definition of spam can be found at

If Easynews has determined that a user has posted 1 or more articles of spam, that user will be charged a $500 per hour clean-up fee and the user's account will be canceled immediately and all reasonable efforts will be made by Easynews to prevent the user from using our network anytime thereafter.

CONTENT. Customer shall not use the system to post or transmit any illegal material, including without limitation any transmissions that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or regulation. Easynews may remove content from the system at any time and at its sole discretion. Easynews is not liable for the loss or removal of any data posted on our system. By using our services, the customer expressly waives the right to seek damages with respect to any such loss or removal.

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it.

Reply to
TOS tRudey Ball now!

Very

Reply to
raykeller

No.

Reply to
Phil Dambach

[...]

Wouldn't that depend on what sort of a job he's interviewing for and with which of the 0bama deep state agencies?

Reply to
Winston_Smith