Uses for old car wheels

Weld a 3 foot long pipe into the hub, weld a flat rectangular platform on top of the post, fill the base with cement and mount grinders and other bench tools on it.

Reply to
Bradford Chaucer

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:33:30 GMT, "Leo Lichtman" wrote something ......and in reply I say!:

Well if you tell me to take a dump from you, it's not the same as saying "take a tip from me"

Otherwise yes.

****************************************************************************************** Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. The rest sit around and make snide comments.

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email !!

Reply to
Old Nick

Unless I'm seriously mistaken, what you call a dumpster is what we call a skip, what we call a tip is what you call a dump. I suspect that dump diving is a whole nother thing to dumpster diving :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Hi Mark,

Right you are! Got confused in the English-English translator for a bit there.

Thanks, Stan

Reply to
Stan Stocker