Using pipe cutter to cut sleeve bearing

I think of a bearing as being at least ostensibly a precision kind of thing. I think of things cut with a pipe cutter as being, well, sort of gnawed off. Plumbers carry huge gnarly reamers to quickly deburr the giant burrs left by a pipe cutter.
What's wrong with a hacksaw? Or simply buying them cut to size? If you have a lathe, piece of cake!
Grant
Reply to
Grant Erwin

Site Timeline