using the drop box - files never posted

I have tried to upload a text file and a couple of .jpgs to the drop box
but the files never posted. Is the drop box address still the same
as shown on the attached link?

aribert
May take a while. Steve sometimes reviews posts first due to some malicious uploads. JR Dweller in the cellar
>I have tried to upload a text file and a couple of .jpgs to the drop box > but the files never posted. Is the drop box address still the same >as shown on the attached link?
JR North
No. Go back to the main page and reread the directions.
Reply to
glyford