Vacuum pump id? GS-100Z

Hi,
I'm in Bangladesh and I've been unable to buy a new Vacuum pump in the local market here (although I was interested to read in this group that
people were using items from AC systems). But with the ship breaking industry some parts are available. There is one vacuum pump in the local market which has no specification for CFM or inches of mercury. I was hoping someone could tell me what its specs were. I have already searched the web and translated pages from Chinese without finding CFM for this item or the no. inches of mercury it pulls.
On the label there is the following Toshiba (common Chinese lie) L 82502 1 Type SKD Frame DCKK8 JP222 JC0 GS-100Z
I am looking for a pump which will help me make latex moulds. I want 5cfm and something which can pull 29 inches of mercury. Can I take apart an old air conditioner, fridge or something else if this vacuum pump is no good?
BTW, they want $100 for it.
Regards,
Neil
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Old refrigeration pumps work fine, and they are cheaper than the one you are looking at. You probably don't need a full 29" Hg for your application. A small pump may be a little slow, but you can always move up to a bigger pump once you get some experience. Bugs
[It's not surprising that the information on this pump wouldn't use Imperial units of measurement, since they're extinct everywhere but in the US. Did it have metric specifications? If so, you can convert them to inches and CFM (try www.convertit.com). But I was wondering how the vacuum pump was going to help you make latex molds. These are painted on in layers; no vacuum is necessary. Latex won't set if it's simply poured into a volume, vacuumed or not. It works by evaporation. Save your $100; all you need is a paintbrush for this.]
Andrew Werby www.computersculpture.com