Vergeltungswaffe 1 Operations Manual

Yup. Scored a bound reprint of the Top Secret Nazi operational manual for the Vergeltungswaffe 1 V1 Buzz Bomb on Ebay. Should be an absolutely fascinating read (it's in German, of course). 234 pages. Got a Brand new never-run Dyna-Jet last year...into the pulse jet thing, I guess. It's so pretty, I can't bring myself to fire it up. Maybe I'll roll and tig up a full sized working copy of the V1 Argus Schmidt pulse jet...(metal content). JR Dweller in the cellar

--

-------------------------------------------------------------- Home Page:

If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes Doubt yourself, and the real world will eat you alive The world doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around me No skeletons in the closet; just decomposing corpses

-------------------------------------------------------------- Dependence is Vulnerability:

-------------------------------------------------------------- "Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal" "I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.."

Reply to
JR North

I think that it would be a great public service if someone could scan it and post it publicly. Those rockets were very innovative in very many ways.

Ignoramus29233

I second the motion.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Some time ago, there was a site (in Iceland, afair), that had more than you ever wanted to know about V1. I don't know what became of it.

I suppose that manual is "likely to be of use to a terrorist", is it? The jail's this way... :-)

Reply to
David R Brooks

========== click on

not free but of interest