Victorian Heavy Metal!

Poughkeepsie Rail Bridge over the Hudson River;

-Americans do things in a BIG way!

Reply to
Chris Holford

I grew up near there, have always admired the bridge. I can just remember seeing trains cross it, and the fire Hope to walk across sometime soon.

Dave

Reply to
XR650L_Dave

Thanks Dave - I watched it all. I visited up-state many times supporting industry there. That was through the late 80's and 90's. I was always greeted and cared for by local people with great regard. I always felt at home even though staying in a motel.

UP-state is a neat place and I'm glad the bridge was saved for future generations.

Mart> >> Poughkeepsie Rail Bridge over the Hudson

River;

> past-present-and-future/

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn