Visiting Twin cities

Every year about this time I return from California to my old hometown, St Paul for a reunion. Can anyone tell me of things that might interest a hobby metalworker-steam engine builder? I am familiar with most of the science and rairoad museums but am wondering what's new that may be of interest?: Is anyone willing to show me their shop, I will be in town from Aug 11 to 16.

Engineman1

Reply to
engineman1

Forest City Stockade days is the 12 and 13th. They will have a steam engine from an old electrical generating plant running. Plus tons of tractor steam engines and hit'n'miss gasoline engines. Its about 60 miles west of Minneapolis. More importantly, 10 miles from Dassel, my hometown.

Reply to
Karl Townsend