Wanted: MS taper adapter for kwik switch 200

I have an index mill that uses kwik switch 20 (now 200) collet holders. I want to be able to use MT drills. Need an adapter for mt#1,2,3. Anyone have these for sale? Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob

The subject had a typo. Should read "Wanted:MT adapter for universal eng. kwik switch 200 holder" Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob