WAY OT: Barbie and Tanner the dog

#1 granddaughter asked Santa for a Barbie and Tanner doll set and granddaddy was elected to get it. I didn't realize until this evening when we put it together exactly what it does. You push down on his tail and Tanner opens his mouth so you can feed him some little brown kibbles. Then you lift up on his tail and....

I can't wait for her to get tired of it so I can turn Tanner into a PEZ dispenser. :-)

Reply to
Glenn Ashmore

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 23:19:52 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, "Glenn Ashmore" quickly quoth:

Excellent idea, but it's already been done.

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --

Reply to
Larry Jaques

My favorite Barbie story: I was at a science fiction convention a number of years ago, and went to the art show. They have lots of paintings & sculptures with various science fiction themes, some of which are quite well done. Someone had taken a Star Trek Barbie, melted it and twisted it all out of shape. The title of the piece?

"Transporter Accident Barbie"

Doug White

Reply to
Doug White