Where's santa?

I hope no one shoots Santa down with a high power rocket, it would be a great disappointment to kids everywhere. Oh wait, that's the ATF that's shooting down
high power rocketry, killing Santa in the process.

I got him duck taped up after sneaking down our chimney... I'll let him go for $10,000,000... or a Big Mac.. I got the munchies!
Merry Christmas to ALL rocketry followers.
Paul.