Way OT - eBay search crashes Firefox

Anybody else experiencing this? Do you have a work-around?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Winston, Iggy, Doug - thanks for checking. I'm using XP Home SP3, Firefox 3.0.11. It must be some setting, or combination thereof, or a Firefox add-on/plugin I'm using. Dang!

I do have a work around: the IE plugin - it allows one to use IE to display a page, in a Firefox tab. But if I wanted to use IE I wouldn't be running Firefox.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

OK - I found it. I just tried turning off add-ins & it was the PayPal one that was doing it. It fills in your address on forms. I'm a terrible & slow typist, so it was useful. I can live without it.

Thanks for all the suggestions, Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt