Way OT Plymouth Cavalier

Any ideas on how to get at the upper turn signal bulb on the driver side of the Cavalier?

AFAICT you have to take the front clip loose...not sure if I remember right, I'm just reflecting on replacing bulbs in the past.
G'luck granpaw
Unknown wrote:

Sawzall.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Or the gas axe
Unknown wrote:

When did Plymouth make a "Cavalier"? Randy
My thought exactly, When did Chrysler and GM merge?
Searcher
Shopdog wrote:

I was thinking that it might be from before my time. Randy

Didn't Plymouth make a Caravelle?
Close enough to account for the confusion.....................