Welding table?

But what if you WANT it to? Who needs clamps....

Tim

-- "That's for the courts to decide." - Homer Simpson Website @

Tim Williams

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:23:47 -0600, "Tim Williams" wrote something ......and in reply I say!:

Actually it's interesting you should say that. I usually tack weld to a stroingback rather than clamping, because you need some pretty serious clamps to stop welding distortion, on heavy runs.

**************************************************** sorry remove ns from my header address to reply via email

Imagine a _world_ where Nature's lights are obscured by man's. There would be nowhere to go. Or wait a while. Then you won't have to imagine.

Reply to
Old Nick