What every shop needs

Gunner Asch

Not only the machine itself, but consider the ultilitarian purpose of the "ring laser gyro blocks" that it was used to shape. So, where you gonna put it, GA? Respectfully, Ron Moore

Ron Moore

I dont need 2, so I thought another HSMer could use it.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Yes, for all that shaping of ring laser gyro blocks you do on the side! I know you're getting rich of that!

Well, now I'm curious--what use do you have for something like that?

Reply to
jpolaski

Look really really closly at the "puppies"

Gunner

Gunner Asch