What Exactly is a "Dense" Magnetic Chuck?

I recently ordered a small surface grinder (may regret it, but...), and I was looking around at magnetic chucks. I noticed that "dense" magnetic
chucks seem to be cheaper than others. What exactly is a "dense" magnetic chuck.
"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
I recently ordered a small surface grinder (may regret it, but...), and I was looking around at magnetic chucks. I noticed that "dense" magnetic chucks seem to be cheaper than others. What exactly is a "dense" magnetic chuck. ======================This claims "Ceramic dense magnets for superior holding power." (Amazon.com product link shortened)
Fine poles are for thin work, standard poles hold thick parts better.
https://www.avg.com