What is it? LXX

I wondered that myself and thought switched lighter sockets are probably a European feature. Heck, radios used to be non switched too.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

What do you mean "used to be ", my car radio can be turned on without a key in the ignition, it's a Ford Focus. Push the volume control and the radio plays for 1 hour.

--- snip --- | I wondered that myself and thought switched | lighter sockets are probably a European feature. | Heck, radios used to be non switched too.

Reply to
Mungo Bulge

Must be one of Ford's better ideas! The timer in the radio probably increased the cost of the radio by $50.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon