What is it? Set 365

Naw...sorry about that wasted guess.

Reply to
Bill

2105, is a home made key ring

2106, is a double handed knuckle-duster

Reply to
George W Frost

At first I had thought it was a molding plane, but now I think rebating or rabbet plane is correct. The owner of this tool doesn't have a blade for it but did send a few more photos from better angles:

Still not sure about the tool that looks like a hammer but the others have been answered correctly:

I'll probably post another weekend set sometime tomorrow.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.
[ ... ]

Hmm ... so (2103) *was* for Edison cylinder recordings. The reason why I had rejected that as a guess was that the drawers looked too shallow for the right length vs diameter ratio. But I guess that I mis-judged the spacing of the drawers. Still, the primary image with the opened drawers does not look like there was enough spacing.

Enjoy DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

# 2105 --how about a plane for the groove in tongue and groove joinery. (the tongue would be easy to cut with a rabbet plane).

Bill

Reply to
Bill

They do look kind of shallow, must be the angle, someone sent in the photos so I didn't see this cabinet in person.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

Like this one?

;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

As the "someone", I've still got access to it--if anyone would like to see a different angle please let me know.

Reply to
J. Clarke

That's pretty funny, but I guess since they're made of wax you'd have to figure that they aren't going to last very long.

Rob

Reply to
Rob H.

[ ... ]

Actually -- I have several. They are a much more brittle wax than you are accustomed to. They don't simply slump on a hot day.

Some of these days I have to get around to making a player for them.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

2140 looks like a flax comb maybe?