What is it? Set 432

Good answer, this is correct. The answers for the rest of the set except for the cart can be seen at the link below:

Rob H.
Looking at that cart again and it looks a LOT like the newer plastic ones you see in garden shops. Bottom tray for fertilizer/potting soil/??? and the top tray holds plant flats. I wonder if it isn't an old one from some place like Nichols/Ames or one of the other places that went out of business.
something like this
a generic item that was used for many things though.
Reply to
Steve W.
RE: 2506 (Landing mat)
During WWII, my dad was a boiler fireman at a company that made these mats from aluminum.
Need less to say, I had quite a collection of those round slugs in my toy box.
Lew
Reply to
Lew Hodgett
2504 is a cart for ribbon wound steel strapping in shipping applications. I saw this in the Uline catalog during lunch today.
TheNoTalentKid

Site Timeline