What is it? Set 432

Looks something like the clips used on coolers to hold the clear shields on the lights.

Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks, this answers a number of questions that I had about this device.

Reply to
Rob H.

Good answer, this is correct. The answers for the rest of the set except for the cart can be seen at the link below:

Rob H.

Looking at that cart again and it looks a LOT like the newer plastic ones you see in garden shops. Bottom tray for fertilizer/potting soil/??? and the top tray holds plant flats. I wonder if it isn't an old one from some place like Nichols/Ames or one of the other places that went out of business.

something like this

a generic item that was used for many things though.

Reply to
Steve W.

RE: 2506 (Landing mat)

During WWII, my dad was a boiler fireman at a company that made these mats from aluminum.

Need less to say, I had quite a collection of those round slugs in my toy box.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett
2504 is a cart for ribbon wound steel strapping in shipping applications. I saw this in the Uline catalog during lunch today.
TheNoTalentKid