What is it? Set 549

Yeah, that was one of the worst I've seen.

Reply to
Rob H.

It did have some interchangeable parts, they can be seen in this photo of the tool in its box:

Rob H.

Here is his reply:

"Well depending on how you hold it, it could go either way. They turn both Clockwise and Counter Clockwise. It is as almost as if there would have been a handle that would fit on which ever side you choose and then the other side would have been inserted into something so you could turn it at a different rate of RPM."

Reply to
Rob H.

Now *that* would have saved me a lot of time. :-) (And if I have to make other sizes, still could, if I could find one for sale at a reasonable price. :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

O.K. Not really the answer to my question, as that much was obvious. (Other than what appears to be a different square on the two ends, so they probably did not fit interchangeably. :-) I was more interested in whether the tapered square was the slower or faster end.

Thanks, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

Sunday morning, and no answers?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Sunday morning, and your a still a dick.. Some things never change.

Reply to
woodchucker

Answers were posted by Rob on 6/13/2014 at 5:11 PM

And before you post "Rob ALWAYS PUTS UP A POST WITH ANSWERS" He no longer does. If this is an issue with you I see three choices.

  1. Understand that he has changed his methods, and still try to guess, while stopping the above BS.

  1. Keep whining like a damn spoiled brat. Which is exactly what I expect you to do. Especially since you are acting worse than Jon B. and his sock puppets.

  2. Leave the newsgroup, never to return.

Your choice.

Reply to
Steve W.

Option two.