What to salvage from a trash compactor

I purchased two trash compactors:

$_57.JPG

They are both "4 yard heavy duty" models with 20HP hydraulic units. Model SC4000HD.

Some more details are in the catalog here

They are both well working trash compactors. Nevertheless, I do not want to try to market them, as they are too big for me to move around and store. They each weigh 7,700 lbs, plus the canopies made from 1/8" sheet metal.

Here's what I want to salvage from them:

1) Hydraulic units with control boxes 2) Hydraulic rams, two per compactor

Is there anything else, possibly, that I am missing?

Ignoramus17926

Cut the canopies for sheet stock, the turn buckles are handy if you haul anything. Maybe modify one to bale metal scrap?

Reply to
Steve W.

Thanks.

I do not think that the kind of scrap that I deal with, can be baled. Those are for cardboard.

Ignoramus17926