what voltage is my mitiyoto digital readout

i have a mityoto on my bridgeport. it seem to take 9v plug in, it believe the unit is a digimatic. i could be wrong with the name.

Reply to
Asp3211968

My Digimatic (# 982-537-1) uses a 5VDC, 0.5A plug-in. You can probably get one at Radio Shack. If not there, I'm sure Mitutoyo can furnish a replacement.

Randy

Reply to
Randal O'Brian