Where is drop box?

Right there between the mail box and the cat box.

Steve

Reply to
Desert Traveler

You "PLONK" someone an come back with this?

Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

up a directory and read the instructions on how to post. Have fun.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Williams

Just kidding. A fine site, and I have it marked in my favorite places. If you watch carefully, you will see my pics there. BTW, who did I plonk? Was it in regards to the dropbox?

Steve

Reply to
Desert Traveler

You plonked JR North (aka Dweller in the Cellar) at 9:37 pm today. Better have a checkup. Short term memory loss may be an early symptom of DGS

Fred

Reply to
ff

Actually, Fred, I plonked JR for posting:

If you have the symptoms they list on TV, you may have Adult ADD. Then again, you might just be an airhead. JR Dweller in the cellar

Reply to
Desert Traveler

PLONK!!!!

Reply to
ff

If DGS is Diminished Gluteal Syndrome (which is the only plausible DGS I see at

then I think what you are saying about Steve isn't too polite ... maybe you better apologize?

-jiw

Reply to
James Waldby

I'm sorry, I meant "Don't Give (a)"Syndrome.

ff

Reply to
ff