Where is drop box?

Right there between the mail box and the cat box.
Steve
Reply to
Desert Traveler
You "PLONK" someone an come back with this?

Gerry :-)} London, Canada
Reply to
Gerald Miller
up a directory and read the instructions on how to post. Have fun.
Tim
-- In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!" Website @

Tim Williams
Just kidding. A fine site, and I have it marked in my favorite places. If you watch carefully, you will see my pics there. BTW, who did I plonk? Was it in regards to the dropbox?
Steve
Reply to
Desert Traveler
You plonked JR North (aka Dweller in the Cellar) at 9:37 pm today. Better have a checkup. Short term memory loss may be an early symptom of DGS
Fred
Reply to
ff
Actually, Fred, I plonked JR for posting:
If you have the symptoms they list on TV, you may have Adult ADD. Then again, you might just be an airhead. JR Dweller in the cellar
Reply to
Desert Traveler
If DGS is Diminished Gluteal Syndrome (which is the only plausible DGS I see at
then I think what you are saying about Steve isn't too polite ... maybe you better apologize? -jiw
Reply to
James Waldby
I'm sorry, I meant "Don't Give (a)"Syndrome.
ff
Reply to
ff