Where to buy metal in Arkansas

I am looking for a place that sells short pieces of steel. back in the big city if I needed 2feet of 1 in round it was just down the street. Right now I'm wanting 3/16 by 1in 4 feet long CRS for exaqmple. Also some 1 in round 4130 about 7in in length. I guess I'm spoiled from having everything so close and now nothing is close being out in the sticks. I'm 20 miles north of Clarksville by the way. Ken

Reply to
ken