Who Buys from Reid Supply

I haven't check on them in a while, but I still get periodic SPAM from their master overlord company. I never bought much from them. Back when
I did this strictly as a hobby pennies counted, and just about everything from them was a little more expensive. I did once buy some carbide ball end mills from them that they had a good price for on Amazon, but I can't think of one other thing I ever bought from them.
There were a few things I was looking at seeing if they would quantity discount (I buy handles several hundred at a time) and then Essentra bought them or somebody else did and called it Essentra. The Reid name seemed to go away for a while and I never found anything I really wanted from Essentra that I wasn't already getting from other vendors. Now sometime back they brought back the Reid Supply name, but its still Essentra.
... and its not like they are easy to shop with. I just visited their website to find if I do not agree to accept ALL COOKIES they won't let me use their website. That's a little suspect right there. Most websites I can turn off tracking and third party cookies only allowing site essential cookies.
https://www.avg.com
On 11/22/2021 5:50 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

Ok, I got past their cookie wall. Geez.
https://www.avg.com