Who is liquidating the Lincoln Pro Mig 175 ?

Over the last few days, I've seen numerous new Lincoln Pro Mig 175's on ebay for under $500. Is someone liquidating them? I thought it might be Lowe's but the one near me still has them at regular price.

Reply to
AL

Al, were you able to detect the name of the seller? Several bricks and mortar dealers are also selling on Ebay these days.

Reply to
cope