Who sells railing components in MN

Does anyone stock and sell items for building handrails like prepunched 1

1/2" channel and handrail cap anywhere in Minnesota or North Dakota? I used to buy it from Garelick Steel in Mpls. but they no longer stock decorative iron items.
Reply to
Up North

Perhaps

Not specifically in that area, but nationwide.

Reply to
Pete C.

Garelick was my favorite stop for many many years. I used to bring a dump truck load of prepared scrap in, then scrounge the drops for 1/2 a truck load to take back. I'd show the old fella there my money was green and he'd always cut me a real good deal.

Then they went to a weight and receipt system. Go inside and pay your bill. So, I moved over to Twin City Steel or Discount Steel. They can get anything

1.800.522.5950

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I have their catalog. They ship from either L.A., Dallas or Baltimore. Truck freight for the 250.00 worth of materials is going to run 130.00. I have been thinking of stocking some materials but railings just aren't real hot sellers these days. Steve

Reply to
Up North