Who sells railing components in MN

Does anyone stock and sell items for building handrails like prepunched 1 1/2" channel and handrail cap anywhere in Minnesota or North Dakota? I used
to buy it from Garelick Steel in Mpls. but they no longer stock decorative iron items.
--
Steve

Up North wrote:

Perhaps http://www.kingmetals.com
Not specifically in that area, but nationwide.

I have their catalog. They ship from either L.A., Dallas or Baltimore. Truck freight for the 250.00 worth of materials is going to run 130.00. I have been thinking of stocking some materials but railings just aren't real hot sellers these days. Steve

Garelick was my favorite stop for many many years. I used to bring a dump truck load of prepared scrap in, then scrounge the drops for 1/2 a truck load to take back. I'd show the old fella there my money was green and he'd always cut me a real good deal.
Then they went to a weight and receipt system. Go inside and pay your bill. So, I moved over to Twin City Steel or Discount Steel. They can get anything 1.800.522.5950
Karl