Why Delta decalred bankruptcy

http://priceless420.com/Pr091705stuck.jpg

Cheasy Photoshop fake. JR Dweller in the cellar
Rex B wrote:

JR North wrote:

Deja Vu all over again.
http://www.cargolaw.com/1999nightmare.html
Kevin Gallimore
-
axolotl wrote:

Awesome site!
Ken.

Apparently not. It was not sucked in, but rather blown in by another aircraft on the ramp. It was at gatwick I think.
Jim
please reply to:
It is not a fake, it really did happen.
Searcher1
Hmmm. The CG is all wrong for it to be stable in the intake duct. The left rear upper corner of the container, which would need to be inside the duct, and so restrain the container from rotating out, is actually outside. It would have to be VERY firmly wedged at the other contact points, but I don't see any distortion in the duct wall at the contact point on the left. At the angle the container rests, the right upper corner is inside the duct, but the container walls slope outwards in relation to the duct, so that corner would not prevent the container from rotating down on the other two pivot points. JR Dweller in the cellar
jim rozen wrote:

    --Had me worried when I thot immediately of the tool company; screw the airline! ;-)
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Post Burn thought for the day:
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : Why wear pants?