Why hasn't the NRA stepped up and paid the hospital bills of the Colorado shooting victums?

That he did.

It was of WW1 that it was said, if Memory serves, that the Germans brought the best target rifle, the Americans the best hunting rifle, but the Brits the best battle rifle.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

"Michael A. Terrell" on Sat, 28 Jul 2012

18:21:44 -0400 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Sorry, it wasn't your situation specifically, just that Google seems to assume that if you zoom in, you must want "street view" - but then you can't "zoom out" just wander aimlessly on that setting.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

The British dissed the others because their rifles looked like a jumble of spare truck parts in comparison.

Jim Wilkins

How many can you get off in a "Mad Minute"?

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Gunner Asch on Thu, 02 Aug 2012 06:06:36 -0700 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Hmmm, maybe I should look for one.

I want something I can leaved secured in the vehicle, for "just because" reasons. Because it is part of my cultural heritage.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich