Why no one buys screw machines

They don't float around at 33k pounds apiece, either.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Hello Mr. Huntress,

We can confirm Mr. Wieber's account to some degree. We had a lot of junk that was costing us money to dispose of. Mr. Wieber took it off our hands at no charge. Although we are a little disturbed that he is sleeping in our parking lot and rummaging though our dumpster looking for half eaten sandwiches. He will only be allowed to continue so long as he agrees to begin abiding by the poop and scoop bylaws.

Reply to
Acme Screw Machine

Does anyone know of the requirement to put the bolt makers symbol on the head of the bolt?

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Oh, there you are! I wanted to tell you that since I don't like pickles, I wrapped up the ones off my burger today and put the package neatly in the corner of the dumpster. Bon appetit! Sorry about the swarf, a couple of the pickles fell on the floor before I wrapped them. I notice you've been putting bottles of what looks like lemonade in our dumpster. Cut that out or we'll have to insist that you move back to the Walmart parking lot.

Reply to
Acme Screw Machine

Translation: you lied when you said you had the money to register Hotel Econoline. You'll have to keep sleeping in some other junker. Or you could tow Hotel Econoline to whatever parking lot you use as a campground.

Reply to
Five To One

... and zero defense of his tax BS, which is a tacit admission that it was another story he pulled out of his ass, to be gobbled up by other morons who like getting their tax anecdotes from a guy who's so broke he can get away with refusing to pay taxes, and who probably doesn't even file a return.

Reply to
Five To One

No. You said you'd happily post a photo of the registration. No photo, no credibility, no registration.

Reply to
Five To One

Yes, Wieber, everyone knows that the phony VBG is what you do whenever you've boxed yourself into a corner. The irony here is that you got caught lying about tagging a vehicle. Making it obvious that a routine thing for normal people is only a dream on Planet Wieber. Doubly feeble, you blurted out your plan to defraud an insurance company. Should you someday manage to follow through on that plan and get caught, you've already trashed any hope of claiming an innocent mistake. What a dumbass!

Reply to
Land Ho

That is one of those "shit eating grins" that I hear people talk about, isn't it? The kind you do when you get caught with your hand in someone else's pocket.

The next step, of course is to crouch down and sneak away like it wasn't you that did it.

But unfortunately the reality is that you are a sad, old, failure, and everyone knows it so no need to give the shit eating grin as everyone knows you.

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik

But you are the guy with the grin.

See, I don't need to as I can pay my taxes.

Reply to
goodsoldierschweik