FS-Swiss Screw Machines=Cheap

For sale (2) Strohm 15mm screw machines. Very very nice condition, includes bar feeders and some tooling

Located in Van Nuys California.

$2000 each, or best offer.

Contact me for information. Owner is motivated as new CNC Swiss machines are coming in and he needs the space.

Gunner 805-732-5308

Gunner