Repair manuals for B + S screw machines?s

We have a #1 and have been looking for a repair manual. There are several repair manuals on Ebay right now but they are for 0, 00, 0G and #2. I'm wondering since we've looked and looked for the #1 manual if these machines are similar enought that it would make sence to get any of these. Ken

Reply to
clannorm

Call: Thunderbolt Mfg

714-632-039 7

Ask the girl who answers to ask Du if he has one. Tell her that the OmniTurn Cowboy referred you.

If he doesnt, drop me an email and Ill check around.

Gunner

Gunner