Air brake S cams

DANA corporation here makes a lot of them, and its not uncommn to find
a heap of them as well as the shafts etc in the local scrap yard when
DANA dumps their stuff. I bought a bunch of these pieces as the shaft
is nice material. I contacted DANA and was told it is 1056, by one of
there engineers.
"The original frugal ponder"
Reply to
~Roy~
That sux... I was hoping it would be the higher quality 4130\40 stuff :(
Tnx,
BK
Reply to
Barney-Killer