Enerpac Air over hydraulic pump

I have a like new just shop worn a slight amaoaunt, air over
hydraulic pump, made by enerpac. 10,000 psi capability, I am not going
to use. What would be a fair asking price for this item which was used
maybe 2 or 3 times at most and like new?
Anyone want to trade a DC motor controller for this item.........I am
looking for a DC controller for a motor of 107 VDC and 15 amps of 1.5
hp with 115 VAC input..........or if you have one that would work or
one in th 90 VDC or 180 VDC range you want topart with let me
know........I need it to power the typical treadmill motors found on
better treadmills.
"The original frugal ponder"
~~~~ } ~~~~~~ } ~~~~~~~ }
Reply to
Roy
Roy, I may have a controller that is just what you are looking for. David
Reply to
David Seidel
Let me know what it is as I am definately interested if it is suitable for the motor I have already mounted up.
you can get me either on this forum or my email
chipmaker at frugalmachinist dot com
Regards
============================================== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder" ~~~~ } ~~~~~~ } ~~~~~~~ }
Reply to
Roy
I have a NOS motor controller that will handle your needs, I believe. Let me know tomorrow if you are still interested in the trade and I'll give you the specs and description of the controller. Leigh
Reply to
CATRUCKMAN
Leigh
Yes, I am interested .......one offer already but looking for best controller I can find or trade for, so specs etc would be appreciated. Roy