Enerpac Air over hydraulic pump

I have a like new just shop worn a slight amaoaunt, air over hydraulic pump, made by enerpac. 10,000 psi capability, I am not going to use. What would be a fair asking price for this item which was used maybe 2 or 3 times at most and like new?

Anyone want to trade a DC motor controller for this item.........I am looking for a DC controller for a motor of 107 VDC and 15 amps of 1.5 hp with 115 VAC input..........or if you have one that would work or one in th 90 VDC or 180 VDC range you want topart with let me know........I need it to power the typical treadmill motors found on better treadmills.

============================================== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder" ~~~~ } ~~~~~~ } ~~~~~~~ }

Reply to
Roy

David Seidel

Let me know what it is as I am definately interested if it is suitable for the motor I have already mounted up.

you can get me either on this forum or my email

chipmaker at frugalmachinist dot com

Regards

============================================== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked! "The original frugal ponder" ~~~~ } ~~~~~~ } ~~~~~~~ }

Reply to
Roy

I have a NOS motor controller that will handle your needs, I believe. Let me know tomorrow if you are still interested in the trade and I'll give you the specs and description of the controller. Leigh

Reply to
CATRUCKMAN

Leigh

Yes, I am >===I have a NOS motor controller that will handle your needs, I believe.