B+S #1 Screw machine book wanted

In my ongoing search for #9 B&S taper tooling for my Index mill, I see screw machine manuals on Ebay fairly often. Whether they are exactly what you are looking for, I can't say as I skip over them.

Rex the Wrench

ken wrote:

Reply to
Rex the Wrench

The B&S book on screw machines is still in print. Check Amazon or other source. It is more than a manual, it tells you how to tool, cam and time a job. Paul

Reply to
6e70