Williams TEN SPOT Problem

Hi all

I have a hard time to figure out what is wrong with my old Williams TEN SPOT pinball. Score board works but "game" board isn't no broken wires on fuses, no life on board even lights are off nothing . .. . game wont reset or do anything ' help !!

Reply to
jeppe

I don't know squat about pinball machines. But as a general rule, if nothing works, look at the power supply.

Ron Thompson On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.

--Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Reply to
Ron Thompson

"Ron Thompson" kirjoitti viestissä news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Sorry! Message got lost in wrong group . .huh ? (Btw Supply is very alive ..)

Reply to
jeppe

I don't know the vintage of that machine, but I've seen that happen when a connector or two are loose near where the head meets the playfield. It usually happens when the head is folded down for transport. All of the drive transistors for the coils and lights power the playfield through these connectors.

Hope this helps

Reply to
John L. Weatherly

--Hey, where *is* pinball discussion taking place? I love them things! Matter of fact they were teaching a class in hacking pinball machine parts for robotic art projects at the Crucible this summer. Wish I coulda taken it! :-)

Reply to
steamer

Reply to
Ken Davey