Wolf Angle Grinder Stand

Hi,

I have inherited an Angle Grinder Stand for a Wolf Angle Grinder.

Problem is that I have no information regarding the grinder that used to be used on it, or what could be used on it in the future.

I am very sure of its heritage, although there are no identifying plates etc. I have see nit working with a large Wolf Angle Grinder many years ago.

Anyone any ideas of models of Wolf Angle Grinders that were around about 15 - 20 years ago ?

My intention is to sell it, but feel that I need some more information.

thanks.

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Read