WTB Broken band saw blade

I have a powder coating shop and we use 36" wide brown paper to wrap our
parts up after finishing.
I have built a holder for the paper and need a blade to cut it with that
I can tack onto the cutting bar.
Anyone got 37" of broken blade they could sell me. All the teeth must be
there so as to cut the paper neatly.
Johnnie
Reply to
M D
Um.... why would you waste time doing that? A new carbon blade of the 64-1/2" variety would cost only eight or ten bucks at any local tool shop. You could have your cutter up and working this afternoon.
LLoyd
Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh
Sure. Forty bucks.
Reply to
Grant Erwin
Sure, will 1 1/4" pitch be a problem?
Wes S
Reply to
clutch
Sheesh. Spend the $10 at any building products store, ask for a bandsaw blade. Or $8 at harbor freight
M D wrote:
Reply to
RoyJ
Hey Roy, take your chill drugs! Not having a band saw, I had no idea they were that cheap. Good idea, bad attitude!
Reply to
M D
Careful, Grant. Your heart is likely to jump right out of your chest with your very "generous" offer.
Harold
Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos
Hello MD; I work in a supermarket and the guys in the meat dept go through bandsaw blades on a regular basis. Might want to check with the local market. They usually toss them when dull. Pat
Reply to
patrick mitchel
My guess would be the blades are too coarse in pitch to serve well for tearing paper. I can envision something line an 18 or 24 pitch blade for this particular application, assuming I understand how it would be used.
Harold
Reply to
Harold and Susan Vordos
No chill pills available. I was the 5th posting, you hadn't responded. You ask, you don't respond, you get the sarcastic treatment.
M D wrote:
Reply to
RoyJ