WTB: Clausing Horizontal Mill

Looking for a good condition Clausing horizontal mill (single or 3
phase). If anyone is willing to depart with theirs I can make an
offer. Also, any leads on used machinery dealers would be great as
well as I am new to this and there are no dealers in my area. Thanks
for any help.
Reply to
max58644
Here's some help, Max. If you want to know machinery dealers in your area, and you want this information from us, it would REALLY HELP if you let us know where you live! :-)
Grant
Reply to
Grant Erwin
Sorry, discussion forum newbie mistake. Thanks for the tip, I live in Austin, Texas.
Reply to
max58644
Ive got one. Where are you located?
Gunner, near Bakersfield California.
Political Correctness
Gunner
Hi Gunner, I'm in Austin, Texas and I'm okay with setting up freight if you are willing to ship this machine. I've read a lot of your postings on this machine so I am interested. Can you email me directly?
Reply to
max8354
I have a 3-phase Clausing 8540. I was gonna convert it to single-phase, and that didn't work out, so it's available in Palm Beach County, Florida.
Reply to
Richard J Kinch
Got your email. Im on the road so it will be a few days before I can email
Gunner
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide" - James Burnham
Reply to
Gunner
Thats probably closer to Texas than California.
Road Trip!
Gunner
"Liberalism is a philosophy of consolation for Western civilization as it commits suicide" - James Burnham
Reply to
Gunner
Any idea on shipping to canada? (Ottawa Ontario)
Just outta curiosity
Reply to
Brent
Geezzzz, just drive down and get it, right now!! Didn't you see the weather forecast for here for the next three days!!
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.
Reply to
Brian Lawson