WTB-Function Generator/nail driver

Looking to buy a working but Cheap function generator for general electronics repair. I keep missing them on Ebay damit. This is not something Im going to be using every day, or even weekly, and dont need anything really fancy for basic diagnostics/repair. Im setting up a test bench in my big van, so please, solid state if possible. I could probably handle a tube rig...but .....

Also looking to buy a powder actuated nail gun. NOT the kind you smack with a hammer. Already have one of those and it sucks trying to hold the box or conduit strap in place, hold the driver and swing a hammer and keep everything lined up when it goes bang. Pretty isnt needed, cosmetically challenged is just fine. Cheap is better.

Ive missed 3 of them on Ebay so far by less than $2..and am getting frustrated. Dagburnit!!

Got a spare function generator tucked away in your old gear? Got an old .22/25/27 caliber nail/stud driver collecting dust?

Drop me an email at snipped-for-privacy@lightspeed.net

Ill pay a reasonable price plus shipping, either via paypal, MO or even send ya cash.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

What kind of function generator are you looking for?

Ignoramus15030